Hi everyone! I’m going to let y’all know a little bit about JV Zoo from an affiliate and vendor perspective. I think it’s good we have more options than ClickBank and PayDotCom – so I signed up to see what the buzz was all about. My MAIN goal was to be able to link a WSO with an affiliate program (I already do this with JRox Jam but not for regular products).
My mentor Craig mentioned 3 ways I could link a WSO with an affiliate program:
1. WarriorPlus, which I won’t use because of all the PayPal shut down horror stories I’ve heard about. Not sure if it’s because of that but I’m a no risk kinda girl.
2. Jrox Jam, which I own but it’s built on PLR Mini Mart and I don’t want to add a product in there and have people promoting an affiliate link that makes it appear like a PLR product when it isn’t.
3. JVZoo, which I’d heard about but never had a need to investigate – until now! And I’m going to be an affiliate AND a seller here (and it’s free to sign up here)
Here’s what I instantly like about JVZoo when I logged in:
- Affiliates have LIFETIME cookies.
- Affiliates get paid INSTANTLY via PayPal just like I do.
- It integrates with my Aweber system.
- I can finally do a dimesale WSO if I want to – which I’m not sure if I’ll want to.
- I can easily have a split funnel with a JV partner.
- Has built in graphics like buy buttons for your WSOs.
- They have this neat sounding sales page generator they host w/FB comments in it.
- It has a built in blacklist system! Woot! I can deny people mwuahahaha. And here’s what is SO cool about this option – it has 3 tiers. The first is when I want to block someone for whatever reason. Second, I can access a blacklist network to see who’s a serial refunder. It’s based on your PayPal email address. And the third is the JVZoo blacklist, which they create to block serial refunders, etc. Awesome.
The only dislike I have about it is that it’s not connected to DLG but they do offer secure delivery for up to 128 MB – otherwise you have to use a download page. Now what I dislike about this is that if I do a video/PDF combo course, chances are it’ll run bigger than that (I don’t know much about size stuff).
I need to find a way around the download page because that’s for the birds. That’s like a marketing 101 fail using a simple download page.
So anyway, that’s what I’ll be toying with now for some upcoming launches. I like it because I often have potential JV partners who don’t want to promote as long as a WSO is going on – but this way, they can – and their own customers can get the discount, too.
If you’ve had experience with JV Zoo, let me know what it was – from an affiliate or vendor standpoint.