Hi everyone! I had no better way to title this baby – too many different things to discuss today. Tomorrow is Easter here, and my younger son, daughter and husband are all sick! It’s supposed to storm for days, too – so it’ll be an indoor egg hunt and I hope we don’t misplace and forget one.
I have to tell y’all something too before I get started with my IM stuff. My sweet, sweet neighbor next door – Don – got a piece of my beloved tree at the end of the road and he’s making me something out of it! How precious is he? I almost cried (okay I did) when his wife told me that.
Get this scary piece of news: The adjuster was here yesterday and the damage surveyors have determined that the tornado began dropping RIGHT next door! Then it lifted for a sec (at my house), started dropping again on the OTHER side of me, and touched down on my beloved tree at the end of the road when it finally landed for good. That’s why house was unscathed and both my neighbors had more severe damage. Whew!
Okay on to the marketing news!
1. Check Out My New Handy Dandy PLR Mini Mart Coupon and the New DLG
Up until now, Download Guard hasn’t had the ability to let me do coupons! So we were doing the $1 sales and all that jazz. Well Sam (love Sam) upgraded DLG and he let me take it for a test drive (it’s not public yet).
When you go to PLR Mini Mart, you’ll notice a new design sort of. I have to hire Oki to make me a proper header. But here’s what I LOVE about the new DLG – and there’s a perk in here for you!
- I can do coupons!! If you add stuff to your cart and go to the checkout and where it says Discount Coupon, type in the word: TIFFLOVESME – and it will knock off 50% for you guys! Not sure how long I’ll keep it up so if it quits working, it means it will have expired. Maybe a week or so? (Make sure you click Apply Coupon after you type it in).
- Another thing I love? It recommends things to you based on what you’re searching for or have in your cart! And it changes it on the pages. Wherever you see “You May Also Like,” it’s recommending something to you. It has it on the home page. Then let’s say I type in “relationship” into the search box…and I add the relationships plr pack to my cart. Afterwards, it tells me I also might like Online Dating. It does this on the checkout screen, too! As a PLR seller, this is AWESOME!!
- More? Sure - it showcases my bestsellers! At the bottom of the screen on the home page it has three of my bestselling packs on there. I need to get images for my packs, I think. I believe it would look better with images on it.
- Sam said he did this upgrade a lot with my customers in mind. He’s good like that! He also made the upgrade way more SEO friendly. I like this, too!
Sam said he is going to make this not-yet-public version available to my customers, so you can order Download Guard here and then get the upgrade from Sam!
2. Finished Ought to Be an F Word for All of Us
Oh this is a good one! Read this blog post about some really motivating stuff as an entrepreneur. I loved it!
3. Niche Monetization Efforts
Quick update on the niche Home and Garden site – I added another page yesterday for deep fryers. I used a different widget on the sidebar because the other one wasn’t showing deep fryers. It was showing other stuff. This one let me choose specific products, so I picked the top 6 items.
I also checked on my niche lenses I had created so I want to update you on those. I had another one delivered that’s broad for the home and garden topic. Everything else will be product specific. Here are some stats about these lenses, which were made last week I think – it’s all becoming a blur:
Presto Kitchen Kettle – 365 hits this week! Bringing Google traffic in for the keyword phrases “using the presto kitchen kettle” and “cooking with a kettle” (which I think is not relevant, but maybe?).
Shop Home and Garden Gifts - my newest lens, which was transferred to me yesterday. It’s had 5 hits inside Squidoo. No Google traffic yet but it’s been 1 day.
Breville Sous Chef Food Processor – 123 visits this week and bringing in Google traffic for “breville sous chef,” and “premium food processor,” and “breville sous chef quad blade” – nice! Love this progress.
Breville Food Processor – 113 visits from my email and inside Squidoo – no Google traffic yet.
Koolatron Coca-Cola Personal Mini Fridge – 91 visits and bringing in Google traffic for keyword phrases “koolatron cola,” and “personal mini refrigerator” – nice!
Webmaster tools tells me that my site itself is now being found for the homemade fries blog post and also now for “kettle electric.” I like that! But see, I haven’t seen any sales yet. I have seen some various home and garden items selling in my Amazon, but not the specific stuff I’m promoting YET – and that’s because my traffic is still low.
Sites like these take time to build (unless they’re your primary business – for me, it’s a side hobby). Once I have traffic, I expect daily sales and massive growth like have happened on some of my other niche sites.
4. More PLR Seller Lessons
I wanted to pass along the link to this PLR course – I haven’t read it yet – I haven’t had time with the tornado and sick family – but it’s by Ruth Pound, so I trust the source and the quality.
The reason I’m sharing this before I get a chance to read it is because it’s a dimesale, so price keeps going up and I want you guys to have a chance to get it earlier – and this is NOT an affiliate link: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/574558-proven-insider-secrets-earning-full-time-income-writing-private-label-rights-amazing-reviews.html
Well y’all have a great Easter! Yesterday was my Mom’s birthday and we’re celebrating it tomorrow (I’m baking her a delicious caramel cake – she’s a caramel fiend like I am a chocolate fiend!).
Enjoy your weekend!